Saturday

Turbulence 2 Trailer & Movie!!

It finally arrived! JPRO finally released part 2 in his incredible series "Turbulence!" We were stoked when we found out that this film was finally finished. I even called up my girls on skype and we all watched it together lol! Yes we are dorks...so what!

We reviewed Turbulence in the past and were sad when there didn't seem to be any updates to the movie after 6 months. But a year later JPRO came back with avengence and did not disappoint. Check out the trailer below:




I sat on youtube for almost a month waiting on his to release the film. And I have been hooked ever since. Check out the entire video for part 2 below! I would suggest starting the video and then pausing it till it has fully loaded.


Turbulence 2 - 2009 - HD from J.Rojas on Vimeo.

Was that not incredible? We want to hear your thoughts and feedback so hit us up in the comments section!

No comments: