Sunday

First Sims 2 Movie You Ever Watched?


Anytime that I meet someone in the Sims 2 community, I always ask "What was the first Sims 2 video/movie that you ever watched?"

I'm pretty sure that the first Sims 2 Movie that I ever watched was "Standing Alone " by Decorgal.

In my endless search for new downloads and furniture for my Sims 2 game, I had seen a link for a site called sims99.com and I decided to browse through and see what I could find. Imagine my surprise when I realized that it was a Sims movie site!

So I clicked on a link for a movie called "Standing Alone" and was completely amazed! As I watched the move I was pulled in by the story-line, the characters, the beautiful scenery, etc. These weren't just in game characters anymore…These things had personalities, depth. ..I was hooked after that! I actually found myself up till 4am the next morning watching video after video. I even got in trouble at work cause I was more concentrated on searching the net for Sims 2 video, than searching the net for information for our clients.

This movie has been upgraded from the original...Although I am more used to the original version, I also love the updated version as well. For those of you who haven't heard of "Standing Alone", you can check out the movie here.

What was the first Sims 2 movie you ever saw?

No comments: